Sunday, August 31, 2014

Introduction

     Hi! My name is Katie Logar and I am currently a freshman at CU Denver. I am an undeclared business major and while I'm not majoring in Geography, the subject has always fascinated me.
     For this blog, I have chosen to spotlight the beautiful physical geography of Moab, Utah and the surrounding areas.
This photo of Corona Arch (located just outside of Arches National Park) was taken just after sunrise in the spring of 2014 by my sister, Jessica Logar, when my family vacationed to the area.

     I fell in love with the unique landscape of the Moab area when my family and I started to take vacations there about 5 years ago. I'm constantly in awe of God's magnificent creations located there and I am very excited to learn more than I currently know about these land formations which never cease to amaze me. I am most fascinated by the spectacular red rock arch formations which have indubitably made the region famous. These arch formations are certainly not all that Moab has to offer, though. Throughout the course of this blog, I will showcase the best of Moab.
     It is my hope that the research I do for this blog will allow for a better-educated trip when my family and I return to Moab later this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment